Ex Military Mates
Ex Military Mates > Member Support > Knowledgebase

Search help:

How to Change email Address


Should you need to change your email address all you need to do is click on User CP in the info bar at the top of the forum and click the Change Email link under the Your Profile menu.

Confirm this action by entering your password and then your new email and confirmation email address.

Then click the Update Email Address button and your new email address will overwrite your old email address on the forum.




Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles Updating Profiles
Article details
Article ID: 3
Category: Knowledgebase
Date added: 09/09/2015 09:25:37
Views: 40
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.2/5.0 (13)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid